Thursday, September 07, 2006

Its a little Blah

Lacking a reliable internet connection and being swamped with school, have really worked to slow down my ability to post.

MLSgear.com and Onionbag.com are both taking ridiculously long times to ship things I ordered and hoped to write reviews for. But at the rate they are taking I'll probably end up writing reviews about their service instead. Eurosport delivered what I wanted... but they accidentaly listed something as a DVD when they only have VHS. Hmmmm. For someone who is young and hip and doesn't own VCR, this is problematic. But they fixed it, and I am still hopeful I can find a VCR to borrow.

What have I been working on?

Well my history of the Miami Fusion is still coming along. I'll probably put up the outline and what has been written eventually. Very interesting stuff, although its a little depressing, its hard not to feel the team was doomed from day one.

Also collecting information about MLS Rivalries. Should have been easy enough to write, but it wasn't until I started that I realized how little I understand about some of the coming and goings in the Eastern Conference.

So anyway, thats whats in the works now. Still have some old Soccer Diaries to put up if nothing else and a few more book reviews.

No comments: